2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport: owner review

I’ve wanted a Jeep, CJ / Wrangler for as long as I can remember. So I am pleased to say I have no regrets in buying mine.
Owner: Milan

What we love
  • Jeep Waves
  • It’ll take you just about anywhere you want to go.
  • I literally look forward to driving every time.
What we don’t
  • It’s noisy, everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) creaks or squeaks.

I’ve wanted a Jeep, CJ/Wrangler for as long as I can remember. So I am pleased to say I have no regrets in buying mine.

This Jeep was slightly used but never taken off road prior to my ownership. I’ve had it in Victoria high country as the snow was starting to fall, up to the headlights in river crossings, and fully loaded with wife, daughter and 3 weeks worth of clothes and what-not for a round trip to Uluru/Alice Springs.

She likes a drink around town averaging mid-to-high 11’s (litres per 100 kilometres), but once on the open road, fuel consumption quickly drops to mid 10L/100km. Tech is pretty limited with Bluetooth, air conditioning and cruise control being about it. But, they work and the nine speakers drown out any road/wind noise.

Take the front roof panels off in about one and a half minutes and it’s the best drive home from work you’ll have. Don’t buy a Wrangler expecting a plush, comfortable, and quiet car. These things are rough, noisy and bounce all over the place, but every time another Wrangler driver passes with a Jeep Wave and reassuring smile or head nod, you’ll be glad you’ve got one.

I’ve not had any major issues, apart from a failed crank angle sensor, which seems to be a common fault, but easy enough to rectify. You will definitely want to replace/upgrade the OEM headlights or add some driving lights, as the originals, well… they are there, but that’s about it.

Owner: Milan

MORE: Everything Jeep

The post 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport: owner review appeared first on Drive.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Teacher accused of using rented Toyota Supra for land-speed record attempt

‘Smells Like WD-40’ – lubricant spray now a fragrance

2023 LDV T60 Max price and specs: Prices up by more than $4000