2021 Aston Martin Valkyrie showcased on track, CEO promises mid-2021 delivery

The Aston Martin Valkyrie has been shown off in a new video aimed at frustrated customers, with company CEO Tobias Moers apologising for the project’s numerous delays and promising delivery by mid-2021. “This is nothing similar to any other road car I know…It’s more sophisticated than anything I’ve seen in my past, in my recent career, over my whole life. It’s a very special car,” said Moers who, as the former head of Mercedes-AMG, has also driven the upcoming Formula One-derived AMG One.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Teacher accused of using rented Toyota Supra for land-speed record attempt

‘Smells Like WD-40’ – lubricant spray now a fragrance

2023 LDV T60 Max price and specs: Prices up by more than $4000